Labour Practice Code
Magnificent Emblem Sdn Bhd adopts strict labour practices as per all required local and international standards as well as labour practices in line with compliance regulating organization in every aspect of foreign migrant workers’ management and administration.
We are committed to our business partners that our conformance to international standards of practices is not negotiable.
- Freely Chosen Employment Ensuring no forced, bonded or involuntary prison labour is performed and ensuring that the overall terms of employment are voluntary.
- No Child Labour Complying with local minimum working age laws and not employing child labour.
- Working Hours Not requiring workers to work more than maximum hours of work per day as stipulated in the local employment laws and ensuring that overtime is voluntary and if done be paid in accordance with local laws and regulations.
- Wages & Benefits Providing Wages and benefits that meet or exceed legal requirements.
- Humane Treatment Prohibiting physical abuse, harassment or the threat of either.
- No Discrimination Prohibiting legal discrimination based on race, colour, age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability, union membership or political affiliation.
- Freedom of Association Respecting the rights of workers pertaining to freedom of association in accordance with local laws and established practices.
Business Ethic Code
Magnificent Emblem Sdn Bhd upheld a business ethic code where each and every employee of our organisation is fully aware on how to conduct business activities and relations without any compromise to our business ethic code.
Our Business Ethic Code is a standard code which provide insights of building business partnership and growing the partnership within our local employees, international employees and business partners.